Bradley has been an ambassador for OJ since 2006, the same year he won the Omega European Masters. The Welshman recorded back-to-back second place finishes in 2014 en-route to securing his European Tour card for 2015 and is a self-confessed lover of our WPS collection.
- Cardiff, Wales
- The Bradley Dredge Club
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Tredegar, Wales
- Height & Weight
- 6ft 1¼in 11st 13lbs (183cm 76kg)
- Wife: Germaine (m. 1996)
- Turned Pro
- 1996 (plus 3)
- Would you prefer to play in the wind or rain?
- World #1 or major Championship?
- One course for the rest of your life, which one is it?
- Your first car, your current and your dream car?
- First: White Vauxhall Astra, Current: Nissan GTR, Dream: La Ferrari
- Individual style or team outfit?
- Individual style
Get to know Bradley
- Your dream fourball?
- Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus & Ben Hogan around Augusta to see how the game should be played.
- Your favourite club in the bag & why?
- My Driver as it goes a long way & straight, most of the time.
- Best shot of your career so far?
- A 6 iron at the 11th hole at Crans Montana in the final round of the Omega European Masters in 2006, which I went on to win.
- Whats your favourite item of OJ clothing?
- All the WPS shirts. They are a lovely material, fit really well and don’t require ironing.
- Favourite Sunday afternoon outfit?
- Light blue shirt/sweater with navy or check trousers.
- Three words to describe Oscar Jacobson?
- Quality, classy and stylish
- Your worst weather memory?
- Carnoustie. Cold rain and gale force winds trying to play Carnoustie, which is tough enough when the weather is good!
- Favorite past times away from the course?
- Gym, reading, cars, rugby, Motorsport, wine and restaurants
- OJ is a fashion brand that produces golf clothing, do you recognise/notice fashion influences coming into golf apparel more and more?
- I see fashion influences in golf apparel in cut/design of trousers and shirts mainly.
- Do you prefer to dress up (smart) or dress down (casual)? Why?
- Dress smart as it suits me and usually means I'm going to a good restaurant!
- Who are your style icons?
- I don’t have any. I tend to wear what my wife says looks good.